Friday, June 6, 2008

hot weather with short fan

Today after class, I went to technocila, to buy a fan. The fan is only 15 cm tall. This fan has no base, as how the usual fan had. It has a clip, where we can clip the fan at the edge of the table or bed. After paying, I asked the person in charge to test for me; to check whether is the fan is working properly or not. But, the guy just asked me to go back, and told me to go back to them anytime, if there’s a problem with the fan. Well, I wasn’t very happy with his attitude. and fine, without wasting my time, I went back, and start to on the fan. True enough, the fan isn’t working. I was kind of mad with the guy. I have to go back to the shop again. Thank GOD dear dear accompanied me there and helped me to tell the person. He then checked for me and got me the new one.
I’m really happy, coz, finally, I have my own fan. It is very necessary you know…as the weather in mid June is so hot.

No comments: