Monday, May 26, 2008

time flies

Today is my first day of neurology cycle. Well, basically, we are learning about the central nervous system, particularly the brain. Nothing much today as my teacher was quite busy with her patients. So, after demonstrating some of the skills that we have to perform on patients during medical check up, she then let us go.
This cycle going to last for 2 weeks and after that will be my finals. Wow, time really flies.
But, I just want to commit the time unto God’s mighty Hands, for He makes things beautiful in HIS time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i do agree with you how the time flies. well, i have about 2 more days to go to complete my LLB. it's just a degree, still need to go further, but i just can't be bothered! i have no choice....uncertainties...cast everything to God.