Monday, May 5, 2008

hectic day~

Today, I went to the visa department to renew my visa.
Well, just want to thank GOD for His wonderful blessing, leading me through this process. From going down to Moscow with dear in the middle of February, and following up the progression, wow, GOD has indeed prepared such a supporting dear dear for me, to help me through such a time as this.
I went to the Over – the visa department to settle my stuff in the afternoon.
Then, I went to the internet department to pay for May’s fee.
I then stayed back in the uni, preparing for the next day’s topic for class while waiting for lecture. Today, I’m having therapy lecture, given by Dr. Olga.
The topic for today’s lecture was about peptic ulcer.
What is peptic ulcer?
It is chronic relapsing inflammatory disease with lesion of mucosa of the stomach and duodenum, or any portion of GIT exposed to aggressive action of gastric juice.

I then, went for cell leader meeting and we learnt about angel as the ministering spirit who GOD created to help us. The angels heed only God’s command. (Hebrew 1:14)

Wow, even though today was a very tiring day, I thank God for His strength.
I also want to thank God for dear, coz, he prepared dinner for me.

It’s a hectic, but a wonderful day. Rejoice and give thanks to God, for all good things come from God alone.

No comments: