Saturday, May 17, 2008

disturbed~ encourage~ happy

I’m very happy – finally my ophthalmology cycle has ended. What makes me more rejoice was, GOD is so faithful. I mean, throughout the 1st 3 days of my cycle, I was very disturbed by my group mates except for Pauline and Sien Mei. They just made me so frustrated with this subject. Anyhow, I really thank GOD for my cell group members, as their testimony really encouraged me so much; and remind me so clearly that GOD is good and He will make a way for me whenever there seems no way.
And when my teacher filled in the marks that we got throughout the cycle, I was overjoyed with the marks, and immediately, I knew this was none other than my Heavenly Father. Praise GOD for that!
Then, I had discipleship with my yee ling and Kareen. Guess, what, they spent me lunch at Italian café. I was very glad.
Really thank GOD for this is the day that HE has made. Amen.

No comments: