Monday, May 12, 2008

french toast on mama's day!

Yesterday I made French toast.
French toast was one of the delights, where my mum likes to make for us during the weekends.
As I’m now in another land, so far from my mummy, and it so happen that yesterday was mother’s day, I decided to make French toast, and share it with my sis as well as my dear.
You can also try to make; especially when you have the left over bread ( I mean before the growth of the fungi) and don’t know what to do with it…all you need is:


Ingredients:

Bread 72 chasa/ eropa.
eggs
oil
sugar

Methods:

heat the pan with a little bit of cooking oil
beat the eggs in a big bowl
add in sugar
dip the bread with the beaten eggs + sugar ( front and back)
put into the hot frying pan
Take the bread out from the pan when both side of the bread is light brown in color.


You may then serve it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it is indeed mummy's specialty.i remember i always make the toast really black and mummy will starts to complain.when i read this, i feel that i really miss her.so feel like going back home, sit in front of the tv, and wait for mummy to shout "COME DOWN AND EAT!!!"hahaha. i really want to eat her prawn curry as well...