Friday, September 26, 2008

back to class ~ back to share

hi there...after such a long break...i'm back to share

I have started my 5 th year course...about 3 to 4 weeks ago...Thank GOD everything seems to be fine.
Yesterday i had my last day of psychiatry cycle...and we were given oral test. I was very tension...trying to take very very deep breath simply to cool down myself...yet, the tense is there. I claimed for God's favor and His peace.
Praise the Lord, i could managed to answer teacher's question and pass the test well.
I don't know why, but the interest to learn more about this course is so great, perhaps i'm too curious about it.
I told mummy about it, and told her, about the interest and if taking up this course as my specialization... and guess what, she didn't really like my idea... for the first time, mummy is kinda reluctant to agree with me...papa too...Papa said, that he's afraid, i would be influenced by those people in the ward...errr....anyways; in order not to worry them too much, i told them, perhaps the interest is for temporary only...

No comments: