Sunday, July 20, 2008

home sweet home 2

Today I just came back from Genting Highlands. Well, throughout those days there, I believed I enjoyed my days there so much and ya I had lots of fun too.
Once we reach home, papa started to give order… we gotto do spring cleaning…mummy is back soon!!!
So, we started to clean the house. Papa washed outside, and washed those 2 cars.
Ah…after hours, everything was done. after watching the news, papa and ame went out to ta pau fried rice and noodles back for dinner.
We then, watched a movie in tv2 “papa loves me” is a Hong Kong movie. Well, personally I think this drama is very suitable at that time, and we enjoyed the show so much. During the advertisment, i went down and took the mooncake up. We ate the mooncake which papa bought from Genting and ya, I have mine too – pandan taste !! I like it.

No comments: