Wednesday, July 2, 2008

thank GOD for His signal

I really want to thank God for His prompting on me to have the itinerary ( air ticket from Russia to Dubai to Malaysia). After confirming the ticket with the travel agent, we just leave it and did not take any further action.
However , today, after the prompting of the Holy Spirit, we tried to open the page, and check for the itinerary to be printed out…and guess what, we just couldn’t turn on the page. Dear then, tried to call the Moscow airport for confirmation, and truly, the flight was cancelled. I was kinda worried, but, I told myself, I really need to be ok…could not afford to mess up the condition anymore. I then started to prepare dinner, as me, dear, and ame hasn’t; eaten anything yet since morning.
I cooked sweet and sour. I was actually, very blur at that moment, I dumb the vege, meat into the same pot, and start cooking it and made some gravy and ya..
Thank GOD, it turned out to be eatable, and Ame still said that it tasted good.
I decided not to be fuss with it, and leave it to GOD to settle it, coz I knew it is only GOD that can made such things possible.

No comments: