Monday, July 7, 2008

last sheperd meeting with fern

Today I went out to have lunch with Fern at the Italian restaurant. we ordered a pie of pizza and a plate of pasta. I felt so full. We talked about things that happened in our lives for the past few weeks, that we did not managed to meet up, since me and fern were having our exams... i really want to take this opportunity to thank God for arranging Fern to be my sheperd...i learnt alot from her. Learn to be patient in any circumstances be it, dealing with people and situation that seems cloudy. She is so attentive, knowing that we are leaving for Moscow tomorrow night, she prepared some tibits for me and dear and Ame...so that we can munch in the mashrut. I was actually very reluctant to leave the meeting, but...time did not allow me to stay longer...she is busy with her graduation thingy and me, have to rush back to do the packing...anyways, after the meeting with Fern, me and dear met up at dom pitta. We then went to hyperlinear to get some chocolates – dear wanted to get some of chocolates for his sister and friends. Pretty tired tho.

No comments: