Sunday, January 25, 2009

a break for everything~

It is winter break now. Time really flies. Well, just want to thank God for seeing me through in my exams. Basically I have only one paper after I knew that I got aftomat for my ozz subject. Praise God for that! The only subject I was preparing for the exam was the ENT ( Ear Nose and Throat). Well, during preparation, I just want to thank God for His strength and peace He laid in my heart. I thank God for His love; His faithfulness makes me rest fully on Him. There was some internal conflict between me and my friend during the preparation. We hardly talk. I was very upset with it. I checked myself, dunno where was my mistakes…I leave it to God to help me. Thank God for His comfort, that just pushes me through this time. I knew He will fix everything perfectly according to His time.

No comments: