Friday, January 30, 2009

the бабушка(s)..

Today I went to the old folk’s home. This trip was organized by the social ministry in the church. This is my first visit there. When we reached there, the director of the home guided us to the grannies sitting at the living hall. We divided ourselves into 2 groups. The first group remained at the first floor. While the second group (I was in the 2nd group) we were brought up to the 2nd floor. We chat with them and ya, pretty enjoyable. The babushka gave me a present, emm, something like handcraft. She sewed the postcard together and makes it like a lantern. It’s very beautiful…I really appreciate it. We chat for about 2 hours and then is time to say goodbye. That’s not the end, we’ll be going on next Friday and this coming visit, by God’s grace, we shall make something special for them. Praise the Lord. I believe it is God’s great love that motivates us to love them as well.

No comments: