Sunday, November 16, 2008

it's ame's birthday!

Today finally I can pass the present that me and fang yao bought for her. Well, I’m really glad to see she likes the present very much.
As usual, we celebrated her birthday at 12 am of 16th Nov. a few of our bro and sis in Christ came and rejoice with her.
Well, tomorrow, I have a plan for her – to cook for her, but it seems like she is kinda occupied; I don’t want to make her miserable to reject her friends invitation, so, I made my plan flexible.
What I want to prepare for her : fried bee hoon, sushi, jelly and if possible fruit salad.
Anyways, I just pray that
May God grant her this day
That's as special as her,
May He bless her, keep her,
And cause her dreams to come true.

Happy birthday, ame.

1 comment:

amelia said...

thank you so much for the cake , jelly n donuts!!!delicious....n my birthday gifts!!!!
inexpressible joy!!!thank you
u r the best do u noe dat?
hehehhe