Monday, November 10, 2008

was blind, but now, i see

For the past few days, I was kinda disturbed mentally and emotionally. Although by right I should be good in handling such stuffs…yet, I struggled.
I was very disappointed and felt this thing is too ridiculous, and unfair. Because of this, I was very upset and I could feel that my mind was simply jammed.
Till I went to the cell leader’s meeting; and Dr. Pascal shared something. To me, it is very obvious; GOD is using Pascal to teach me as well as to remind me my identity in Christ. He said something that really struck my heart. We have the authority.
At that moment, I felt like crying, and asking God for His mercy and grace… how foolish I was to trouble my mind with such nonsense.
For one thing I’m sure is, God will never allow us to be on the disadvantage side. God is Good and He is faithful. Praise the Lord.

No comments: