Saturday, December 20, 2008

my oldest friend

Yesterday, I met up with Dalween. I knew Dal since kindergarten. Imagine, 20 years of friendship.
I believe it was God’s timing for us to meet up. Actually, I ordered a box of Christmas muffin for her, not knowing that she has already shifted to the apartment…thus Lynn Wei can’t help me to deliver to Dal.
I tried all ways to get her contact, and finally Pris suggested to look for Rene. I asked Pauline for his contact… and straight after that, I text him and ask for Dal’s number. I text Dal, telling her that I’ve something for her. So, we decided to meet up in the uni the next day.
I brought the muffin along to class. (Having Tuberculosis cycle, in quite a distance hospital)…after class, Pauline wanted to go Радуга to have a look. Ok then, since there were still time…. I was looking around the stuffs there. Very attractive! Suddenly there was a prompt in my heart to get something for Dal. So, I started to look around, searching something nice for her. Aha, found one. It’s a candle set. I then bought a present paper bag and put the candle set inside.
After that we all left the shop and I took a bus back to the uni. On the way, I took out the muffins that I wanted to present to her. Oh no! The muffins were damaged, except for one- the banana flavor. I thank God that He prompted me to get a gift for her from Радуга. We then meet up and had the gift exchange. I explained to her about the muffins, and I could manage to give her one out of three muffins. She was very happy, and we even shared the muffins.
Even though the meeting was just for a few minutes, it just brought us back to the time where we spend together in Jelebu. She was the 1st friend i knew during my childhood life; no wonder at the top of the present paper bag that she gave me, she wrote “from your oldest friend”. I was really touched by those words.

No comments: