Sunday, December 21, 2008

so early in the morning...

Today me and dear went to hyper linear for groceries. Guess what time we departed from the hostel? It was about 8 plus in the morning. Well, this is not the first time tho, I remembered few semesters, we went out much earlier than today. Some even think that we are crazy, walking in the cold on Sunday morning instead of lying on your warm and comfort bed; but, who cares…the most important thing is that both of us had fun!
We took the mashrute; in the mashrute, there were only both of us. Then, we started to shop for groceries and some Christmas gifts. After that, we took a mashrute back to the uni. I brought dear dear to a place for lunch. I’ve been telling him about this place for the past several weeks, but we both were too busy with studies.
Today finally we could go to the place. I ordered pancake, dear ordered omelet with mushrooms, and we both shared a plate of Cesar’s salad and a glass of fresh orange. Even though it was just a simple meal, I believed we both enjoyed it. After that, we went to the market, and shop for some vegetables. Then, we took the trolley bus back to our hostel. Before walking back to the hostel, I asked dear to accompany me to a shop that sells cups, plates and others decorative ornaments. I thought of getting some ornaments to decorate my room for Christmas. I found a big Santa sock. After that we walked back to the hostel. By 12 noon, we reach our rooms.
Indeed an enjoyable day!

1 comment:

Augustina said...

where did u have ur lunch?