Sunday, March 23, 2008

2weeks of therapy...

Hmm, today is my last day of therapy. Well, throughout this 2 weeks, I’ve been learning a lot bout the basic of gastroenterology and pulmonology.
Today, we had a sudden credit test, was not informed earlier. My goodness, my question was on pneumonia and chronic pancreatits.
Thank GOD for HIS favour that I can still remember those info that I have studied for the past two weeks.
Along these 2 weeks, I was also very busy completing my case history. Well, this time, I can say it was a lil harder than the previous one…
My patient had acute pneumonia and was diagnosed of having stable angina as associated disease. Throughout these 2 weeks, i realised that i have to brush up my Russian Language, coz, it really gonna have problem in getting information from the patient, in order to complete the case history.
Anyway, I really thank GOD for blessing me the perseverance to complete this task.
Praise the Lord!

No comments: