Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter 'o8

Happy easter…Jesus loves you.

Well…, today we are celebrating easter. This year easter is celebrated kinda differently, if were to compare to the previous years. This year, we have the celebration in the cell group it self. So, today, me and sien mei, another leader of the cell, woke up so early to prepare for this special celebration.
I, personally, felt, it is real hard to get up so early on Sunday morning to cook. Hey, I knew cooking is my hobby, yet, not at that hour… but, but…because I want to celebrate this day as a very special day, waking up earlier that usual, is no big deal for me. Jesus who loved us so much, that was so willing to die for u and me, and is risen on the 3rd day of his death; his sacrificial, is not comparable to anything in this world. So, what is the fuss of waking up such early this morning, rite?
The 1st thing I did with sien mei was preparing the pasta. Then, we rushed to the nearest supermarket to buy some necessities for the cheese cake. So, after the supermarket, we went to the 5 th hostel to, Sarah Jane’s place. Sarah is one of my group mates, and she loves baking. For your information, she’s really good in baking. So, she helped us and at the same time taught us how to bake the apple cheese cake. Emmmm, it was so yummy.
I really wanted to thank Sarah for helping me.
After baking, we went to the market to get some urgent stuffy for Alice. Then, we went back to our hostel. Thank GOD for ching ching, coz, she’s really a great blessing to us. She helped us with big and small stuff.
After that, we baked chocolate cake, supervised by Elisa. Finally, we started the event, I believed, everyone of us did enjoy a lot, especially when came to the topic bout their lives, during childhood, and how did they grow with their siblings.
The special event is ended with a light refreshment and it’s real delicious !!
Well, today, is really a very tiring day for me. I called home, and I really want to thank God, for blessing me the opportunity to call back to Malaysia and chat with my mum. She encouraged me a lot, and I felt so energetic then.

Well, I think I have to go and sleep now. My eyes are too heavy to open and read. Tomorrow will have a new cycle~ urology.
All in all, I want to thank GOD for today.

No comments: