Monday, April 28, 2008

back in 1989 -1990...

Today is my first day of pediatrics cycle. The hospital is situated somewhere nearby 6CMP hospital. We took trolley – bus to the hospital this morning.
Well, entering a pediatric hospital, brought my mind back to 1989 – 1990, where I was warded in the pediatric hospital, back in Malaysia.
I was operated due to the inflammation on my submandibular lymph node. As far as I can remember, I went swimming, and probably, the route of infection begins with the dirty water that got into my ear.
I was warded in the hospital for a week to two. My mummy was with me. She took care of me day and night. My father, drove from Jelebu (my house) to Seremban almost everyday, just to keep us accompany. He bought me a set of story books to read.
There was a playing room in the ward, and I always play the block with other kids who were warded with different reasons.

No comments: