Monday, April 28, 2008

helpful tool for my individual work

As I wrote earlier, I’m having pediatric cycle these two weeks, the teacher asked us to prepare the individual work, and it must be hand written work. The topic is about Fallot’s tetralogy. So, after class, I came back to my hostel and start to gather information on my topic. I browse through the sources in the internet, and I went to www.emedicine.com and, I found some information that I need for my work. But this page can only be read by the sign- up members. I was so desperate to read what the content of the page is, and so, I registered myself as the Medscape member. Thank GOD that the registration was free. The Medscape provide the largest collection of professional medical information on the Web. Here, we are able to find fast answers to any practice and research questions and keep us up to date on the latest development in the medical area. Besides, it has everything from daily medical news updates and conference schedules to continuing medical education activities.
I find it very useful and I’m happy that I have another helpful tool for my studies.

Check it out for yourself too.

No comments: