Monday, April 28, 2008

thanks dear...

Just want to thank GOD for blessing me such an understanding dear dear. I always want to have a good news bible. Why? - Many of my Christian friends asked. Well, perhaps, I should say the English language that was used, is much simpler and in addition to that, there are pictures to illustrate certain verses or events in the Bible. I find it so interesting to read the Bible. Yesterday, when I went for prayer meeting in Vivien’s room, I saw there was a bible standing on the shelf. I went nearer to have a look, and it was the Good news Bible. I was very excited and wanted to have it. So, today, I called Vivien, and told her I wanted to buy the bible. Vivien said ok, n told me the price. It cost 200 Rb. I told her to hold on the book, till I got my next month allowance. But, I was too excited of having it; I can’t wait any longer. I then asked dear, whether he has extra money for me to buy the Bible. I mean, I would like to borrow money from him to buy. But just want to thank GOD, my dear bless me with the Bible. He said, he will buy the bible for me as a present. Besides, my dear also gave me extra money to spend. I’m really happy. Thank GOD for His wonderful blessings. Thanks dear dear. Praise the LORD.

No comments: