Thursday, April 24, 2008

fall from bus

Today, as I was waiting for the bus at the nearby bus stop, there is a bus came from another town, which is about an hour drive. When the bus stop, there were many aged- passengers came down. Then, an old woman came down, and fell down when she was at the last step. I was startled to see such an incidence. She then, got up and clears her stuff. The glass bottle that she used to store the fresh milk was broken, and she actually cut her fingers. I felt very sorry to her. I asked sien mei whether she had plaster or not. She said she hasn’t. Then, Sam and I went to the nearest pharmacy to get the plaster for her. We helped her. Sam cleaned the old lady’s injured finger with tissue and I apply the plaster on her index finger.
Thank God for giving me the boldness to approach her and offer the help.

No comments: