Thursday, December 3, 2009

a note from surgery teacher



Today, as usual, i woke up, washed up, took my breakfast, and the off to class in волокно. I'm having surgery cycle now. We waited for mashrut for some minutes, and then, about 40 minutes time, we reached the лесная болница ( Lesnaya Hospital). Then we put on our lab-coat and went in to the department. I saw a few of my groupmates were actually standing near the corridor, waiting for our teacher. I then hung my winter jacket in the so called changing room and then join my groupmates, waiting for our teacher. Suddenly, one of my groupmates, shouted and everyone is looking at her, while she was reading word by word the notes that our teacher wrote to us, that was pasted on her door. It says, that we are free for today, and come back on Friday, at 930 for class; topic, the colon disease and the anal disease.
Wow, everyone then started to pack their stuffs, get the jackets from the changing room and leave the hospital for hostel. What a day...~~

No comments: