Sunday, December 6, 2009

Only half?


Today after gym,me,pauline,sam n jason went to bulanje.Wow, this is my 3rd apple strudel in bulanje. But,today I ordered extra stuff-expresso. As you can see the picture above,my goodness,when the waiter brought me my expressso,..hmm, perhaps,i could understand expresso is served in such little tiny cup..as most people regards it as coffee shot, but never in my life I would think it is only half a cup of the little small cup. My friends then try to be funny,asking me to bring along my water bottle next time, so that I can add in my water,at least I could have a full cup of expresso. Anyways,it has been an awesome day to me. My sheep text me and ask how's my saturday? Well,all I can say,my sat is great and so much blessed and I want to thank God for this day. Praise the Lord!

1 comment:

Jay d' £orens said...

Shepherd when r we going to have yur fav apple shruddel together again?!

..although next time i got wiser not to order hot drinks from there ever again~ ("x)