Thursday, December 3, 2009

FROG-Fully Rely On God.


This is the origami of a frog. I learn to fold this from a website. What's the purpose of me,learning to fold this frogy? Well,i wanna fold this frog,as a gift to all my Passion Cell members,reminding us to fully rely on God in whatever we do. Today cell group was so awesome!and I thank God for His leading. We had worship throughout the whole cg session. During worship,we were actually standing in a circle,and during worshiping God,i shared this with my cell members. The way that we are standing in a circle...just like the story of Daniel's three friends,who were thrown into the blazing furnace. They were tied up and were thrown into the heart of the blazing fire, yet there was no sign of being hurt. From this story, i believe, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego leave everything to God, even though situation may be so overwhelming...and i'm pretty sure, at that moment, they were just focusing on God alone- which i defined it as worship too. I thank God that i have this experience of restoration, refreshing during worship especially things just went upside down for me, circumstances and situations that simply too overwhelming me...is like some kind of transfusion, where a supernatural exchanged occur in me. God's peace, joy, rest will some how replaced and filled my heart, while all my distress is then eradicated by His gifts. Isn't great? ...then sings my soul...how great is my God, how great is my God. Praise the LORD.

1 comment:

Jay d' £orens said...

Praise the Lord!!! what a great revelation there about worship!! great is our Lord!!!