Thursday, December 3, 2009

Our washing machine.


This is our(me and my unit and my sister,Amelia's washing machine). What is so special about this little machine that I wanna share? Well,last week,this machine 'fell ill',and simply cannot drain the water after washing or spinning. We were kinda disturbed by it,as we could not do our laundry. Clothes started to pile up like mountain. I started to wash my clothes everyday manually.. Sam,my roommate and I even tried to open the engine part of the machine, to check if we could find anything wrong there. Hmm, since we are doing medicine,i doubt we could find anything..practically no idea at all,we then close the part again. If someone were to ask us where is the gallbladder located in our body,i'm sure we could answer it,but where is the part for draining,.ops.. So we decided to call the person who is specialized in this. Cristina,my unit mate from Sochi,rang the man,and told him the problem. Today,finally,the machine is back to work. Wanna know what's the etiological factor? Is just because of the one rouble coin that block the drainage. One rouble for four hundreds rouble..wow!too much!! Anyways,we learnt our lesson,to check our pockets before dumping the clothes into the machine. Is a good ending afterall,isn't it? Give thanks in all circumstances.. Always cultivate a thankful spirit-giving thanks for the good things in life,and looking for ways in which God brings blessing out of even the most difficult experiences.

1 comment:

Jay d' £orens said...

hahahaha [sorry Shepherd, cant help myself but to laugh!!]

what an etiological factor, somemore the most amusing part is how Shepherd conveyed it..."One rouble for four hundreds rouble..wow!too much!!" i like this^^