Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I bruce lee you??


Haha..as I was walking out from my patient's room,i heard pauline was saying that she wanna bruce lee brian. At first I didn't get her,but as she repeated the second time,i just knew what she meant. Then brian replied her,by saying he could bruce lee pauline better than her. I then interrupted them,saying I could bruce lee better than both of them..and brian asked me can I kick? I then told him,kick?? Of cause I do. I then told then what I learnt in sokol- in one of the aerobics class. So I tried to demonstrate to both of them,and suddenly,my shoe flew away as I kick.. Haha..i was so embarrased and quickly pick my shoe up. Sien mei was smiling..i knew it was very funny..brian trying to comfort me,saying don't worry, no one will know..and he ended with a laughter.. What a day..but I thank God for the joy He put in me. Praise the Lord.

1 comment:

Jay d' £orens said...

show me the 'bruce lee' next time, k? hehe